- Full-on freestyle contest boards
- Modern bottom shape and soft tuck line make board more forgiving
- Modern outline and weight distribution guarantee quicker rotations and more radical moves
- Flat V bottom shape creates instant power and fantastic grip
- Board comes with competitive freestyle fins
- Foil Approved Fin Box
JP’s range of Freestyle boards are the latest, subtle evolutions of our highly successful and event winning shapes. They balance the power required for early planing on freshwater with the control needed when the conditions get wavy and rough. They also provide the necessary speed for an impressive take-off from small chop and loads of power for a second or third pop for multiple rotations. Easy to handle and forgiving, these Freestyle boards thrive and perform on flat water and in waves alike.
The JP Freestyle boards accelerate superbly for powerful jumps. Their short, compact shapes enhance the handling in all moves and speed up all rotations. The lively and direct feel builds confidence so that amateurs and pros alike will pull-off more moves in greater style. And the Foil-Powerbox widens the range of use.