The Style Pro is our 100% freestyle sail, developed with 9 times world Champion, Gollito Estredo, Francesco Capuzzo and our world cup team, to continuously push the limits of freestyle. Throughout the last 2 years of development we worked tirelessly to improve the sails, trying numerous concepts from 5 battens through to high tech moulded 1 piece membranes. However despite our best efforts the team kept coming back to their old sails, enjoying the crisp handling, power and balance. Weight however is always fundamental to a freestyle sail, so for Y28 we reduced the amount of heavy duty X-ply and replaced it with a high performance bi-ply UV blocking monofilm, keeping the crisp feeling of the sail but reducing the weight. Further weight savings were made using different construction methods around the border, particularly in the leech area where it is felt the most. The result is the same high performance as always, but lighter and even more throw-about. Whether you are working on your first spocks or mastering the shifty shaka, the Style Pro makes everything possible.
- NEW Y28 Reduction in weight using Bi-Ply UV blocking film in the main structure and high performance construction along the leech.
- NEW Y28 Fixed head in 4.4 and 4.1 for reduced luff length and increase manoeuvrability.
- Increased power in the luff zone for more boost
- Stretch control seam for improved stability
- Lower clew height for improved ducking control
- High aspect ratio design for quick rotations in the moves.
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio.
|STYLE PRO||3,8||146||375||RDM 370||4||ADJ|
|STYLE PRO||4,1||150||386||RDM 370||4||ADJ|
|STYLE PRO||4,4||152||400||RDM 370||4||ADJ|
|STYLE PRO||4,8||155||415||RDM 400||4||FIXED|
|STYLE PRO||5,2||158||430||RDM 400||4||FIXED|
|STYLE PRO||5,6||163||445||RDM 430||4||FIXED|