Our most popular inflatable paddle board range, just jump on board and start paddling.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands free!
Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sort of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
The iGO boards are known to be steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swop over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed.
This is the perfect paddle board range option for first-time paddlers, families with pets and anyone who wants less fuss and more enjoyable water time anywhere.
For those of us who appreciate Art, we have 3 amazing Tikhine Art options designed by renowed artist and world SUP racing champion, Sonni Honscheid.
NEW Tiki Pump
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
(Zen boards come with V8 pump)
Free Lightweight Leash
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW Tikhine Board Bag
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
• The Tikhine boards come with Tikhine designed Re-Cover bag.
• The ultra light Re-Cover bag is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
• Tikhine Sun comes with pink strap and accessories.
• Tikhine Wave and Ocean come with blue strap and accessories.
Deluxe Double Chamber
The Deluxe Double Chamber brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The double chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around it. The second chamber also offers extra safety floatation for any emergencies. The fusion woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe Double Chamber extra strong and stiff.
The inner chamber should be inflated to 10 PSI MAX
The outer chamber should be inflated to 15-18 PSI
Deluxe Single Chamber
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
OUR LEANEST, LIGHTEST AND MOST BUDGET-ORIENTED CONSTRUCTION
• With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer LINEAR dropstitch and heat welded rails, making it even stronger and stiffer than before.
• New toolless fin system is quick and easy to set up.
|Model||12’0” X 33” iGO||11’2” X 32” iGO||11’2” X 31” iGO||10’8” X 33” iGO||10’4” X 32” iGO||10’2” X 31” iGO||10’0” X 33” iGO|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||17.8″||18.9″||18.9″||19″||18.9″||20.3″||21″|
|Tail Width (cm)||45.2||48||48||48.3||48||51.6||53.3|
|Thickness / Volume (DDC)||6”(15.2 cm) / 372 L||6”(15.2 cm) / 340 L||–||6”(15.2 cm) / 329 L||–||–||–|
|Thickness / Volume (DSC)||6”(15.2 cm) / 372 L||6”(15.2 cm) / 340 L||–||6”(15.2 cm) / 329 L||6”(15.2 cm) / 303 L||–||6”(15.2 cm) / 318 L|
|Thickness / Volume (TIKHINE)||–||4.75″(12.1 cm) / 269 L||–||–||–||4.75″(12.1 cm) / 225 L||–|
|Thickness / Volume (ZEN)||–||–||5.5”(14 cm) / 315 L||5.5”(14 cm) / 309 L||–||–||–|
|Rider Weight||55-120 kg||45-100 kg||45-100 kg||45-120 kg||45-105 kg||45-90 kg||45-120 kg|
|Fin Set Up / Fin (DDC)||Single / Dol-Fin 22||Single / Dol-Fin 22||–||Single / 9″||–||–|
|Fin Set Up / Fin (DSC)||Single / 8″||Single / 8″||–||Single / 8″||Single / 8″||–||Single / 8″|
|Fin Set Up / Fin (TIKHINE)||–||Thruster / 3 Fixed||–||–||–||Thruster / 3 Fixed||–|
|Fin Set Up / Fin (Zen)||–||–||Single / Toolless Fin||Single / Toolless Fin||–||–||–|
|Weight DDC||11.5 kg (Avg)||10.7 kg (Avg)||–||10.5 kg (Avg)||–||–||–|
|Weight DSC||10.1 kg (Avg)||9.3 kg (Avg)||–||9.1 kg (Avg)||9.0 kg (Avg)||–||9.40 kg (Avg)|
|Weight Tikhine||–||10.1 kg (Avg)||–||–||–||9.4 kg (Avg)||–|
|Weight Zen||–||–||9.3 kg (Avg)||9.0 kg (Avg)||–||–||–|