NEW SHORTER NOSE OUTLINE: Makes it easier to rotate turns, tighter in the critical section of the wave, and makes it lighter to throw around through high-performance manoeuvres.
NEW LOWERED NOSE ROCKER: Helps get into waves easily and early.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
Board weight tolerance:
Blue Carbon +/- 5% , Starlite +/- 10% , Limited Series +/- 6%