We’ve built a paddle board that’s ready to take on the rivers and rapids.
Enough tail kick to turn easy and plenty of nose kick to handle steep drops. When you go down the stream, you may hit some rocks and smash some boulders, so we have your board protected with double skin technology layer and an extra sturdy fixed long low profile middle fin, that will be happy to take some punishment.
The built up EVA sidewalls allow riders to use the slightly elevated rails to wedge their feet for additional support in tough conditions. They are now longer to provide that extra stability necessary under tough conditions.
MULTIPLE CARRY HANDLES
Multiple reinforced carry handles on all corners of the board for easy climbing back onto the board.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
DIAMOND GROOVED EVA PAD
Diamond grooved deck pad provides comfortable grip, control and increases traction with less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear.
EFFICIENT DOUBLE ACTION SYSTEM
- Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles in both downward and upward action.
- With a switch, the double action becomes single action for easy inflation to 15-18 PSI. Comes with the Tiki Gauge to know your inflatable board’s pressure.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
Short, compact and stable, the 9’6” is designed to let you maneuver the most technical river runs. It accommodates up to 105kg, so you can wear all your protective gear and paddle safely. It will also take firsttimers from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids up to advanced white-water performance. The wide and square shaped nose increases stability so you can handle bigger drops and more extreme river runs. The tail is marginally wide to give you more stability when stepping back to turn. The high nose rocker stops the nose from diving and helps you drop safely into steeper runs.
|**9’6″ x 36″
|9’6″ / 289.6 cm
|36″ / 91.4 cm
|6″ / 15.2 cm
|24″ / 61 cm
|Fin Set Up
|Center: Track&Slide fin
|13.2 kg (Est.)