Since the first release in 2015, the Starboard’s Hyper Nut’s stability and maneuverability set a new benchmark in the shortboard SUP surfing.
The unique parabolic rail provides a pivot point on the board so you can easily initiate turns, while the wide and short outline gives a fast, skatey & reactive ride like no other.
The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. This paddle board is a new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The short outline, thin rail and tail shape transform the performance.
NEW BLUE CARBON
LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.
DURABLE, SCRATCH AND IMPACT RESISTANT WOVEN RAIL PROTECTION
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
|Model||8’0″ x 31.5″||7’4″ x 30″||7’2″ x 28″|
|Rider Weight||Up to 110 kg||Up to 90 kg||Up to 80 kg|
|Length||8’0″ / 243.8 cm||7’4″ / 223.5 cm||7’2″ / 218.4 cm|
|Width||31.5″ / 80 cm||30″ / 76.2 cm||28″ / 71.1 cm|
|Thickness||4.2″ / 10.8 cm||3.8″ / 9.8 cm||4.2″ / 10.7 cm|
|Tail Width||21.5″ / 54.7 cm||21.0″ / 53.4 cm||19.8″ / 53.0 cm|
|Volume||135 L||116 L||114 L|
|Fin Set Up||Quad||Quad||Quad|
|Fins||5.5″ / 3.7″||4.7″ / 3.7″||4.7″ / 3.7″|
|Weight||BLUE CARBON: 8.0 kg (est)
STARLITE: 9.2 kg (est)
LIMITED SERIES: 8.5 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 7.3 kg (est)
STARLITE: 8.3 kg (est)
LIMITED SERIES: 7.7 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 7.1 kg (est)
STARLITE: 8.1 kg (est)
LIMITED SERIES: 7.5 kg (est)