High performance and quality
For anyone who wants to dance on the water. Based on the revolutionary concave outline combined with a compact shape, the Rock ‘n Roll wing foil board offers exceptional stability and control when starting in choppy water, when accelerating onto the foil and when flying. The innovative shape provides high maneuverability and supports unlimited actions in the air. Landing in water the wide nose enables smooth nosedives and then you’re back up foiling again before you know it. Highest quality construction for best performance.
- Ultimate stability in the water: the engineered wide nose and tail give you the important stability to get started or to wait for wind even in the choppiest water. The perfectly distributed volume supports you in your balance.
- Early planing and easy pumping: the wide tail allows you to step into the back strap before you start and stays nicely balanced in the water. The tail kick bottom breaks the surface tension and allows the board to rock up quickly.
- Early lift-off: the V-shaped, double concave bottom ensures an early lift-off. The bevelled rails further support the lift-off after a touchdown.
- Control and high maneuverability: once you accelerate and fly, the concave outline and the compact shape keep the board going in the desired direction. The concave deck shape gives you all the control you need. Dancing unlimited.
- Easy landing and take off: after a jump or a touchdown, the wide nose with its nose kick enables easy landing and pops you back up on the foil.
- Light and robust: the Custom Carbon Sandwich Technology offers everything you need: a light yet robust construction. Challenge your limits.
- Comfortable pad with tail kicker: grooved diamond deck pad with tail kicker for your comfort and support behind your back foot.
- Convenient carrying: handles on the top and bottom of the board for convenient carrying.
- Foil position options: adjust your foil in the double US foil box depending on your weight, riding style, wind conditions and wing foil configurations.
- Footstraps options
The ENSIS custom carbon sandwich construction is the best technology on offer, combining the highest build quality and best possible performance. Due to the custom construction the board feels very light when in the air and the swing weight is reduced to a minimum. This makes the board more accessible for everybody who chooses the best option for his/her ride. For expert riders spins and jumps will be easier than ever, taking you to the next level. Reinforcements in the stance area give the board a crisp feeling – all steering impulses are directly transmitted to the carbon reinforced foil box and give you a very direct control over the foil.
Accessories (not included):
- Rock ‘n Roll board bag 129,00 €
- Foil knee leash 39,00 €
- Footstraps 87,00 €
|Volume||Lenght ft||Lenght cm||Width||Thickness||Weight|
|57 L||4’4″||135 cm||22″ / 56 cm||4.1″ / 10.4 cm||6.3 kg|
|77 L||5’0″||152 cm||24″ / 60 cm||4.6″ / 11.6 cm||6.9 kg|
|97 L||5’2″||160 cm||28″ / 70 cm||4.7″ / 12.1 cm||7.2 kg|
|117 L||5’9″||180 cm||31″ / 80 cm||4.5″ / 11.4 cm||7.5 kg|