NEW ENDURO Paddle
“For Surf and Flat Water”
This new amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry-level at water paddling.
The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero. The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water.
That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
NEW 4 Pronounced Concave
The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
(Not included with Tufskin blade construction)
Angle of Blade
• What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
• With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
• It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
• It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
Tear Drop Shape
• Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
• This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
• 100% long grain low-density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
• Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase durability.
• Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• UD carbon flax neck.
• Full ABS rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability for both the paddle and the board.
NEW Tiki Super Smooth Clamp
SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
• Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
• 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
• Reduced water infiltration.
• Controls the alignment without twisting.
NEW Easy Lock Pin
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
(Available on 3 piece adjustable shaft)
2 Piece Adjustable Shaft
• Is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
• The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
• The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
• Carbon shaft is 20% lighter
3 Piece Adjustable Shaft
• 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
• When fully detached, measures only 87 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
• The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
• Carbon shaft is 20% lighter
(Tufskin sold without inner register slot on shaft.)
|Enduro Paddle||L||M *most popular size||S|
|Blade Length (imperial)||20.2″||19.2″||18.2″|
|Blade Length (cm)||51.3 cm||48.8 cm||46.3 cm|
|Blade Width (imperial)||8.3″||8.1″||8.1″|
|Blade Width (cm)||21.2 cm||20.7 cm||20.5 cm|
|Area (imperial)||90.2 in2||80.7 in2||73.6 in2|
|Area (cm)||582 cm2||521 cm2||475 cm2|
|Fixed shaft total length (imperial)||83.7″||82.7″||81.7″|
|Fixed shaft total length (cm)||212.5 cm||210 cm||207.5 cm|
|Min adjustable length (imperial)||61.6″||60.6″||59.4″|
|Min adjustable length (cm)||156.5 cm||154 cm||151 cm|
|Max adjustable length (imperial)||85.3″||84.1″||83.3″|
|Max adjustable length (cm)||216.6 cm||213.6 cm||211.5 cm|