Scott Burke 6’0 Baja Surfboard – Green
The Scott Burke 6ft Baja is a top-selling shortboard known for its durability, buoyancy and vibrant green deck colour! It’s a great board for kids or teens who are learning how to surf, or adults who are looking to progress from a ‘mal’ on to their first smaller board.
It’s super versatile and provides a stable platform to improve your surfing skills. Plus it’s well made, well priced, durable and great quality.
This lightweight foam surfboard has an attached traction pad for better grip and a round tail for carving out smooth turns on the waves. Also comes with a tri-fin ‘thruster’ FCS-compatible twin-tab fin system for improved performance, and PU surf leash.
This board’s egg shape and soft rounded rails provide a larger surface area and more volume, making paddling quicker, pop ups easier, and catching waves a whole lot more fun!
It’s a great value-for-money combination of the stability and volume of a longboard with the manoeuvrability of a short board.
Constructed with a heat laminated HD waterproof EPS core with 3 multi-layered (moulded-in) laminated wood stringers coated with waterproof resin for board stiffness, an HD Polyethylene slick bottom and an HD durable IXPE/XPE deck with graphic print, just like professional bodyboards.
- • Dimensions: 6’0” x 22” x 3”
- • Tail Shape: Round Tail
- • Type: Soft Foam Surfboard
- • Construction: High Density EPS – 100% Waterproof core, 3 Moulded-In Laminated Wood Stringers, IXPE/XPE Deck Skin with Graphic, HD Polyethylene Slick Bottom, Traction pad.
- • Fins Supplied: Tri-Fin System with Nylon Screws (FCS-style Twin Tab)
- • Leash: PU surf leash included
- • Wave Size: Anything from knee to head high
- • Experience Level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
- • Rider: Child / Teen / Lightweight Adult