SMALL SIZE, HIGH VOLUME
NEW BOXY RAIL DESIGN
The rails include a chine design and feature a boxy design toward the top at the standing area. This maximizes the width of the board, making for a more stable and comfortable riding experience.
NEW RAIL EDGE RELEASE
The new rail release revolutionises lift-off. As you pump the board the edge releases for smooth take offs.
NEW CHINE RAILS
The new Chined Rail design ensures a reduced rail area. Especially helpful when turning on the foil, touch downs and ensures the earliest and easiest take offs.
NEW ROUND TAIL DESIGN
After testing a variety of tail designs, we found that this round design gives an easy and smooth sensation during lift off.
NEW TAIL EDGE RELEASE
The sharp tail edge releases when lifting off.
NEW DECK CHANNEL
At the tail, water is funneled out from the board as quickly as possible.
NEW CONCAVE DECK
The low centre of gravity signifficantly improves stability when paddling and foiling and bringing you closer to the foil for the best foiling sensation.
NEW FOOTSTRAP INSERTS
The new 18cm distance between the inserts allows you to have a wider footstrap span for better trim and control while foiling since you can micro-adjust your position.
NEW EXTRA LONG FOOTSTRAP
• A new larger foot strap that has a wider spread and it can also be made shorter, using different positions, for those who want the security necessary to launch into the air.
• Our new XL footstraps come with Blue Carbon Pro and Blue Carbon. It can also be purchased aftermarket for Lite Tech.
NEW 12” FOIL BOX
The brand new 12” foil box gives more options to more riders. Move the foil to your preferred liking. Further forward suits riders starting to foil who may need extra lift. Further back on the box is for high wind conditions, large waves and highly skilled riders. All boards are optimised so the middle box position gives the best balance point for foilers.
NEW FLAT FOIL AREA
The Flat foil area is designed to keep the foil in the ideal angle at all times, no matter where the foil is placed.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
The carry handle is moved to the bottom of the board to avoid interfering when foiling, yet still easy to carry.
(4’7″ and 5’2″ come with small handles. The other sizes come with Starboard standard IQ handle)
BLUE CARBON PRO
LIGHTEST AND STRONGEST
• Based on the world proven and award-winning Carbon Sandwich construction, the Blue Carbon Pro features a full PVC wrap and the lightest 100g biaxial carbon fiber in the market.
• Highest grade 100g biax carbon wraps the full deck, rail and bottom.
• Thin high-density PVC wraps the entire board with an extra-strong PET standing reinforcement reduces resin uptake and increases the overall strength.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased after market.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
|Model||7’1″ x 32″||6’4″ x 31″||5’7″ x 29″||5’2″ x 27″||4’7″ x 24″|
|Rider Weight||SUP Foil: 120 kg
Wing Foil: 140 kg
|SUP Foil: 110 kg
Wing Foil: 120 kg
|SUP Foil: 95 kg
Wing Foil: 105 kg
|SUP Foil: 85 kg
Wing Foil: 95 kg
|SUP Foil: 65 kg
Wing Foil: 85 kg
|Length||7’1″ / 215.9 cm||6’4″ / 193 cm||5’7″ / 170.2 cm||5’2″ / 157.5 cm||4’7″ / 139.7 cm|
|Width||31″ / 78.7 cm||32″ / 81.3 cm||31″ / 78.7 cm||27″ / 68.6 cm||24″ / 61 cm|
|Thickness||4.2″ / 10.7 cm||4″ / 10.2 cm||4″ / 10.2 cm||4.4″ / 11.2 cm||4″ / 10.2 cm|
|Tail Width||21.7” / 55 cm||22.8” / 57.9 cm||24.9″ / 63.2 cm||25.8″ / 65.5 cm||26” / 66 cm|
|Volume||150 L||130 L||110 L||90 L||70 L|
|Fin Set Up||US Box 12″||US Box 12″||US Box 12″||US Box 12″||US Box 12″|
|Weight||BLUE CARBON PRO: 8.6 kg (est)
BLUE CARBON: 8.9 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 10.5 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON PRO: 7.6 kg (est)
BLUE CARBON: 8.0 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 9.5 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON PRO: 6.7 kg (est)
BLUE CARBON: 7.2 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 8.4 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON PRO: 6.0 kg (est)
BLUE CARBON: 6.3 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 7.4 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON PRO: 5.3 kg (est)
BLUE CARBON: 5.7 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 6.4 kg (est)