Hydrofoil RRD Universal WS Alu
The Universal WS ALU foil set is the tool to enter the exhilarating foil dimension. You can learn how to fly and jibe in 2 days! Spectacular lift starting at 8 knots of board speed and you can go all the way up to 18 knots with pleasure, comfort and exhilarating fun. It couldn’t be easier to learn the first freestyle tricks due to its stability and control even at low revs.
It is the most versatile hydrofoil in the range. A front wing of 1582 sqcms/82 cms wingspan allows this foil to be converted into a Wing/Kite/SUP-Surf foil with the purchase of a shorter fuselage (from 100 to 76 cms).
Recommended for all level freeriders, the ideal hydrofoil for schools and learners.
- 1582cm2 Universal hybrid carbon front wing
- New 30% stiffer and lighter aluminium mast with integrated plate and removable tuttle head
- New redesigned 100 cm light Universal fuselage
- Solid connection using 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helicoil threads for mast, fuselage and wings. A reliable, strong and quick to assemble/disassemble connection
- New wider Hi density plastic mast foot connector/adaptor for improved lateral stiffness. No oxidation between mast and fuselage
- Each component comes with an EVA Cover with Velcro to fasten it inside the bag (foil set bag supplied separately).
|MODEL||MAST||FUSELAGE||FRONT WING||REAR WING|
|UNIVERSAL WS ALU 1600 FOIL SET Y26||85 cm||100 cm||Wing span 82 cms / wing area 1582 cm2||Wing span 52 cms / wing area 373 cm2|