LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.
DURABLE, SCRATCH AND IMPACT RESISTANT WOVEN RAIL PROTECTION
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
|Model||7’2″ x 28″|
|Rider Weight||Up to 80 kg|
|Length||7’2” / 218.4 cm|
|Width||28″ / 71 cm|
|Thickness||4.2″ / 10.7 cm|
|Tail Width||19.8” / 53.0 cm|
|Fins Set Up||Quad / Foil|
|Fins:||4.7″ / 3.7″|
|Weight||BLUE CARBON: 8.3 kg (est)
STARLITE: 9.3 kg (est)
LIMITED SERIES: 8.6 kg (est)