The CERES 43 is a perfect board for those are novices but want a little extra strength to help keep the board from buckling on you! It is a pro starter level body board that comes in size 43″ which will fit most adults and older children. Designed with a streamlined and parallel template, the CERES has a strong and 100% waterproof composite EPS core that is durable and lightweight offering great flex, speed and flotation.
Another excellent feature is its hard-wearing HDPE high-density slick bottom for great stiffness and smooth riding. The CERES carries a traditional “crescent tail” shape with a 55 inch rails, single fiberglass stringer system as well as thumb nose bulb for premium durability and increased feel and comfort. With a super maneuverable yet easy controlled shape, your flame will be ignited when you ride one of these!
|LENGTH||43″ / 109M||WIDTH||22″ / 55CM|
|THICKNESS||2.2″ / 5.5CM||WEIGHT||1.06KG / 2.34LBS|
|MAX.RIDER||1||RIDER WEIGHT||Up to 95KG / 210LBS|
|REC. HEIGHT||Up to 187CM / 6’2″||STRINGER||Fiberglass x 1|
- Sleek design for both adults and youth riders
- Durable, lightweight and water-resistant EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Core
- High density polyethylene slick bottom
- One fiberglass stringer for extra board stiffness and durability
- Crescent tail for versatile riding even for standup and drop knees
- “Planet pattern graphic on the back for optimal visual impact
- Full channels design
- Coil wrist leash with neoprene cuff included
TECH & FEATURES
- EPS FOAM CORE: CERES 43 features an Expanded Polystyrene Core which is designed for entry level bodyboards. This stiff but super lightweight foam core provides the ideal platform for diving onto broken waves and riding them to the beach. The EPS Core offers great buoyancy and gives a reasonable amount of flex. Perfect for first-timer tackling the first waves.
- HDPE BOTTOM:
CERES 43 features a HDPE-High Density Polyethylene slick bottom of the board to enhance the performance characteristics of the bodyboard. Not only does the HDPE slick bottom add strength to the board, it also gives the bodyboard a resistance free riding surface to enhance speed and maneuverability on the wave.
- FIBERGLASS STRINGER: The fiberglass tube stringer runs through the core. The stringer makes the bodyboard last longer and also adds strength, increases performance and gives reasonable flex
- CRESCENT TAIL:
Classic 45-degree angle on a 385-radius cut. Loose and responsive. Designed for all wave conditions. Crescent Tails gives the board excellent control and performance. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- AIR VENT: The air vent design on the deck allows EPS core bodyboard to pass air back and forth between the core and the exterior of the board while preventing water from entering.