FREERIDE ALUMINUM HYDROFOIL
It’s the newest and latest developed Hydrofoil for freeride use.
The WH FLIGHT ALU 85 V2 has its best performance in lightwind conditions (7-18 knots), allowing you to enter the water with 7-8 knots and is extremely easy and fast.
Made with an 85cm long mast which is assembled with a dedicated plate with Tuttlebox insert. In fact the special plate has collar that pushes onto the area around the fin box which prevents fin box cracking.
The 110 cm long fuselage allows an earlier take off and a longer full height flight even when the wind gets lighter.
You can foil with ease for longer distances, having a better control and find your desired trim even with gusty wind.
Jibing will be a lot easier and smoother and the upwind performance will be greatly improved.
The hybrid carbon wings, 80 cm in the front and 50 cm the rear, are the best combination in terms of foiling, tracking, upwind and control downing when powered up.
All in all, this is the most advanced and easy to ride foil on the market today.
- 6 separable pieces: mast, plate, tuttle head, fuselage, front and rear wings
- Equipped with a special plate which avoids board cracking and allows to be used on every type of board
- 85 cm ALU mast for a no compromise full flight
- The 110cm long ALU fuselage allows the earliest take off and longest flight and ease (Optional 100cm and 120cm)
- 80 cm hybrid carbon front wing for maximum lightwind performance and 50 cm rear wings
- Comes standard with bag, manual and basic tools.
The WH Flight 85 ALU is easy to transport and to assemble. 5 separable pieces that perfectly fits together avoiding any movement or twist during the flight!
You just need 5 minutes to set it and get ready for your take off.
This is the most innovative system available on the market today. Saving time and space, once you are on the beach you need only one board, the hydrofoil and the sail to opt for a foil or standard freeride session
|MODEL||MAST (MM)||FUSELAGE (MM)||WINGS (MM)||WEIGHT ±5%||ARTICLE CODE|
|WH FLIGHT ALU HYDROFOIL 85 V2||850||1100(1000 and 1200 fuselage as optionals)||FRONT 800 – REAR 500||5.4||24WH85AH|