“The legendary 32 inch wide surf paddle board”
Extra stable 32’’ width makes surf sessions last longer. The outline is inspired by our famous PRO shape and the progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing.
A truly versatile surf paddle board (SUP Surf) for big to small conditions.
11’2″ x 32″ / 10’5″ x 32″ / 9’5″ x 32″ / 8’10” x 32
Narrow Nose Outline
Produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
Lowered Nose Rocker
Helps get into waves easily and early.
At the standing area for comfortable stability and balance, helping surf sessions last longer.
Mono to Double Concave
Generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the mid point, through to V tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
Squared Off Tail
Increases stability when stepping back on the tail and increases release out of turns.
Fin Set Up
• Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
• 8’10” feature both thruster and quad. Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from the larger center fin.
NEW Blue Carbon
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, BEST RESPONSE, STRONGEST BUILD
• Ultra lightweight Biax Carbon is laminated over the entire deck and rails for the best strength and flex.
• High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
• High-density PET foam wraps the full deck and rails, minimising resin uptake and increasing overall hull strength.
• High-grade lightweight S-Glass wraps the full bottom.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
|Model||11’2″ x 32″ Wide Point||10’5″ x 32″ Wide Point||9’5″ x 32″ Wide Point||8’10” x 32″ Wide Point|
|Length (cm)||340.3 cm||317.5 cm||287 cm||269.2 cm|
|Width (cm)||81.2 cm||81.2 cm||81.2 cm||81.2 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||11.6 cm||11.6 cm||10.9||10.9|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||16.5″||16.6″||18″||18.3″|
|Tail Width (cm)||41.9cm||42.1 cm||45.7 cm||46.4 cm|
|Volume||198 L||178 L||153 L||143 L|
|Rider Weight||60-115 kg||55-105 kg||50-100 kg||45-95 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster||Thruster||Thruster||Thruster; Quad|
|Fins||Center 185 Side: 4.7″||Center: 170 ASAP/ Lite Tech: 6 ¾” Side: 4.7”||Center 185 Side: 4.7″||Center 170 Side: 4.7″|
|Weight Blue Carbon||–||9.04 kg (Est)||8.25 kg (Est)||8.07 kg (Est)|
|Weight Starlite||11.86 kg(Est)||10.23 kg(Est)||9.59 kg (Est)||9.22 kg (Est)|
|Weight Lite Tech||–||10.83 kg (Est)||–||–|