The Ultimate Speedster For Flat Water And Chop
with sharp centre nose ridge and angled rails limits water wrapping the nose for a more stable ride, while reducing drag and water weight entering the tray.
NEW 1 Inch Narrower outline
FASTER SPEED, CLEANER STROKE
• The narrower outline accelerates faster and maintains a higher top speed due to the reduced wetted surface area, limiting friction and drag.
• Despite the narrow width, the size of the inside standing area remains the same as 2019 models.
NEW Straight And Raised Rails
• Prevents water from wrapping into the standing area, adding excess weight and drag.
• Improves stability due to the lower center of gravity.
NEW DUG OUT RAILS
Shaped for maximun stability, comfort and helps with balance in choppy conditions.
• Since the board is narrower, it sits lower in the water. The lost volume from the outline is redistributed onto the deck, making the shoulder rails higher for extra lift.
• Raised overall profile maintains the Sprints linear glide and balanced trim, minimizing pitching with improved comfort and versatility to handle more challenging conditions.
Angled Nose Design
With sharp centre nose ridge and angled rails limits water wrapping the nose for a more stable ride, while reducing drag and water weight entering the tray.
- Flat tail creates a smooth release with less wake making it harder for others to draft.
- More tail rocker makes it easier to lift the nose in downwind.
Race Ultra 2.0 Fin supplied with all sizes for more direct tracking and stability.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, EXTRA DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in the critical area, thus optimizing glide.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
|Model||14’0”X24” SPRINT||14’0”X22” SPRINT||14’0”X20.75” SPRINT||12’6”X23” SPRINT||12’6”X21.5” SPRINT|
|Length (cm)||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||381 cm||381 cm|
|Width (cm)||60.9 cm||56.3 cm||52.9 cm||58.7 cm||55.3 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||28.4 cm||28.4 cm||28.4 cm||25.6 cm||28.1 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||16.9”||15.7”||14.7”||18.9”||17.8”|
|Tail Width (cm)||42.9 cm||39.9 cm||37.4 cm||48.2 cm||45.3 cm|
|Volume||347 L||319 L||290 L||280 L||263 L|
|Rider Weight||50-105 kg||70-95 kg||50-80 kg||45-85 kg||45-75 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra||Center: Race Ultra|
|Weight Carbon Sandwich||13.23 kg (Est)||12.58 kg (Av)||12.12 kg (Av)||11.67 kg (Est)||11.36 kg (Est)|
|Weight Wood Carbon||13.70 kg (Av)||13.00 kg (Av)||–||12.00 kg (Est)||–|