8’3″ x 30″ Pocket Rocket
Length: 8’3” / 251 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
This is a stable short paddle board for riders looking for more progressive surfing in all conditions.
• Blue Carbon
NEW Blue Carbon
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, BEST RESPONSE, STRONGEST BUILD
• Ultra lightweight Biax Carbon is laminated over the entire deck and rails for the best strength and flex.
• High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
• High-density PET foam wraps the full deck and rails, minimising resin uptake and increasing overall hull strength.
• High-grade lightweight S-Glass wraps the full bottom.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
|Model||8’3” x 30” Pocket Rocket|
|Length (cm)||251.4 cm|
|Width (cm)||76.2 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||11.1 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||18.2”|
|Tail Width (cm)||46.2 cm|
|Rider Weight||45-85 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster; Quad|
|Fins||Center: 170 / Side: 4.7”|
|Weight Blue Carbon||7.6 kg (Est)|
|Weight Starlite||8.8 kg (Est)|
|Weight Lite Tech||–|
|Weight ASAP WS||–|