Dedicated SUP Foil board offering maximum performance for foil surf, foil wing and foil down winding.
The combination of a short compact outline, distinct channel bottom and thick profile makes it a platform for entry-levels learning to foil up to the world’s most progressive riders.
NEW ALL NEW SHORTER SIZE
The all new shorter size range from 5’11” to 7’2″ makes it easier to maneuver and control when flying, yet retains the stability needed to get into waves early.
NEW SHORTER ROUNDED NOSE OUTLINE
MAKES THE HYPER FOIL MORE DYNAMIC AND MANEUVERABLE
Better turning ability and less swing weight mean tighter turns and flying on the foil for longer. The 5” shorter length makes it smoother to turn without the nose catching and easier to trim the board.
NEW THE BOXY RAIL
Have a square shoulder rail to widen the deck area, making the boards feel wider and more stable. This extra volume makes a massive difference to have that little extra support and balance.
NEW REFINED FOIL BOX ANGLE
The rocker has been flattened in the center to ensure the foil box angle is always at 90 degrees, offering the most controlled and consistent lift for the best possible foil experience.
NEW FOIL BOX POSITION
The position of the box is optimized for downwind, pump foiling and wave riding. All constructions now feature the plate mount only, giving the flexibility to adjust the position for more or less lift and changing conditions.
NEW THE STRAIGHT OUTLINE
Optimizes the volume and stability to ride a short board that is compact and easy to control when flying.
ROUNDED VEE NOSE
Reduces the nose sticking and subsequent speed loss when touching down after flying. It also helps break the surface tension for faster release and lift.
- Provides stability similar to a trimaran. It also increases the tracking and control which is crucial when paddling shorter boards.
- The channels help reduce the wetted surface area to maintain speed on touchdowns and releases earlier when getting up.
SHARP CHANNEL EDGE
Gives a clean release point so the tail doesn’t drag.
NEW BLUE CARBON
LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
- Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is outside of 2 glass skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
|Model||7’2″ x 30″
|6’8″ x 27.5
|6’4″ x 25″
|5’11” x 24″
|Length||7’2” / 218.4 cm||6’8” / 203.2 cm||6’4″ / 193 cm||5’11” / 180.3 cm|
|Width||30″ / 76.2 cm||27.5″ / 69.9 cm||25″ / 63.5 cm||24″ / 61 cm|
|Thickness||4.1″ / 10.4 cm||4.4″ / 11.1 cm||4.1″ / 10.4 cm||4.0″ / 10.1 cm|
|Tail Width||23.9” / 60.7 cm||23.7” / 60.2 cm||21.2” / 53.8 cm||21.3” / 54.1 cm|
|Volume||137 L||122 L||95 L||84 L|
|Rider Weigh||60-120 kg||60-105 kg||45-90 kg||45-80 kg|
|Fins Set Up||Foil||Foil||Foil||Foil|
|Weight||BLUE CARBON: 8.3 kg (est)
STARLITE: 9.9 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 9.0 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 7.2 kg (est)
STARLITE: 8.7 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 9.0 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 6.9 kg (est)
STARLITE: 7.8 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 7.8 kg (est)
|BLUE CARBON: 6.6 kg (est)
STARLITE: 7.5 kg (est)
LITE TECH: 7.1 kg (est)