Versatile Freeride Crossover
Sizes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14
Designed for riders who appreciate versatile, predictable kite performance, the Moto kite is a triple threat for any type of riding in a wide range of conditions. It excels in three of the most exciting disciplines the sport has to offer: Freeride, Freesurf, and Foilboarding.
The Moto leads us into a new era of performance kitesurfing that smashes all conventional thinking. This versatile Freeride / Crossover kite is light to the touch and provides a precise and linear power delivery. The lighter weight and quick response is made possible with its 3-strut hybrid plan form.
The Moto performs its best in challenging wind conditions. Generous depower tames the gustiest winds and widens its wind range considerably. The Moto’s fast turning speed not only puts this kite into a performance category of its own, it enhances the kite’s amazing versatility.
3-Strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- Pure Arc Segments – Increased LE segments for smooth high definition aerodynamic arc
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Most versatile kite in the range
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3 strut lightweight design
ALL AROUND FREERIDE
Sizes: 133 x 40 / 136 x 41 / 140 x 42 / 144 x 43 / 148 x 44 / 152 x 44
The Spectrum is designed for riders who need an all terrain model with a wide range of use.
Developments in design and construction have allowed us to deliver an all-terrain, all-round freeride model with the DNA and performance characteristics of a much more expensive model. The Spectrum has excellent upwind tracking which keeps you tight to the zone. Its softer flex pattern makes this one of the nicest rides in choppy waters. But it’s not just about comfort. The softer flex makes this board adaptable to whatever riding the day delivers.
A fast and forgiving outline with a medium amount of rocker.
- Rocker and flex is designed for the widest range of conditions and riding styles
- Excellent upwind tracking
- Soft landings
- Excels in choppy water
- Smooth and predictable board control
- Single concave bottom
- Large fins for grip
Included with the board:
4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
Overdrive Quickloop 1X Trimlite
ADJUSTABILITY, INDUSTRY STANDARD & SIMPLICITY
Sizes: Medium (44-52) / Large (52-60)
The Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a highly refined control system with universal compatibility. From its soft and ergonomic adjustable bar ends to its light weight cleat trim and 1X security system, the Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a high performance and feature rich method of kite control. What makes the Quickloop Overdrive 1X superior to other systems is its accurate ergonomics and its well thought out form factor. The security system is intuitive, operates without effort and is integrated seamlessly into the design.
The 1X Overdrive Trimlite control system is designed for every rider from beginner to pro who uses an inflatable kite with a single line (1X) compatible method of security. Adjustable bar length and a cleat trim are a priority.
A multi-function ergonomic adjustable control bar with Cabrinha’s 1X security, Quickloop connection and Trimlite trim system.
- NEW Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment
- NEW Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- NEW Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
- Simple and clean system
- Universal Quickloop connection
- Durable stainless steel cleat
- Integrated bungee in trim line to reduce tail
- Low ‘V’ connection for direct steering
- 1X Centralized flagging line connection point
- DSM Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 8m lower front lines for convenient serviceability
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety