Versatile Freeride Crossover
Sizes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14
Designed for riders who appreciate versatile, predictable kite performance, the Moto kite is a triple threat for any type of riding in a wide range of conditions. It excels in three of the most exciting disciplines the sport has to offer: Freeride, Freesurf, and Foilboarding.
The Moto leads us into a new era of performance kitesurfing that smashes all conventional thinking. This versatile Freeride / Crossover kite is light to the touch and provides a precise and linear power delivery. The lighter weight and quick response is made possible with its 3-strut hybrid plan form.
The Moto performs its best in challenging wind conditions. Generous depower tames the gustiest winds and widens its wind range considerably. The Moto’s fast turning speed not only puts this kite into a performance category of its own, it enhances the kite’s amazing versatility.
3-Strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- Pure Arc Segments – Increased LE segments for smooth high definition aerodynamic arc
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Most versatile kite in the range
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3 strut lightweight design
Sizes 4, 5 and 6 are available in orange color way only.